Diving in Mexico the Riviera Maya paradise!
Reserve now with 15% Off
BOOKING ONLY AVAILABLE DURING MAY UNTIL NOVEMBER 2018
Special offer $1900 USD / Reserver now with 25% and Pay later
One of the most beautiful places to dive with different diving options in the Riviera Maya is in the main cities; Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel and Tulum.
In this package you can enjoy the best diving in Mexico and at the same time visit the most important places in the Riviera Maya such as Chichen Itza, Ik kil, Cozumel Islan, Beaches in Tulum, Mayan Ruins, swim with turtles and much more.
is a very special Tour because we are going to visit very famous places worldwide such as the largest submarine museum in the world, the second largest coral reef in the world after Australia, the great diversity of fishes in the reefs of Playa del Carmen, the mysterious underground pre-Hispanic wells where the Mayans performed ceremonies known as Cenotes.
This package is designed so that you can appreciate the best diving views that will make you live the wonders of the mysterious Mayan world known as Xibalba, the entrance to the underworld for the Mayans, guided by a professional caves guide and local instructors it will be your best adventure in the Mexican Caribbean.
- 12 may-19 may
- 4 jun-11 jun
- 2 jul-9 jul
- 6 aug-13 aug
- 3 sep-10 sep
- 8 oct-15 oct
- 19 nov-26 nov
Group of 3 divers, you can book any time.
Below you can see itinerary and activities for each place we’ll dive in Mexico:
We will dive in the largest submarine museum in the world where we will find 472 statues that have become the home of hundreds of fish and marine species, such as sea urchins, turtles, lobsters and much more.
depth: 10 meters.
The second dive will be in Manchones reef, house of two of the original statues of the Cancun Museum: “the Dream Collector” and “The Burning Man”.
depth: 12 meters.
Playa del Carmen diving:
In Playa del Carmen we can see reefs with thousands and thousands of fishes of different colors and varieties of species mixed with an environment of tranquility that you will only find diving in Mexico in the Riviera Maya, we made two dives in two of the most beautiful places in playa del carmen: Gardens or Moc-che, Sábalos, Barracuda, Turtle, Brain, Green Wall etc.
Cozumel is the second largest coral reef barrier in the world after Australia, it is the most beautiful place to dive in Mexico, the 100% crystal waters , the flora and most enviable fauna of the Caribbean.
The dives are in currents that will take us to appreciate spectacular coral walls, see sharks, rays, moray eels, lobsters, turtles, barracudas, thousands of fish in shoals and all the species of the Caribbean.
In Tulum we find the famous Cenotes, the Cenotes are freshwater holes connected by cave circuits, the visibility and the effect they emit with the reflection of light is a phenomenal experience with formations of stalagmites and stalactites that will make you feel like in a dream.
The gases released by the rocks and the mixture of fresh water and salt water form a layer called Haloclina, an effect of cloudiness or oily water, depending on the type of Haloclina.
This effect you will not see anywhere else, this will undoubtedly be one of your greatest adventures lived and you can only see it diving in Mexico in the “Riviera Maya”.
- The Pit: at a depth of 30 meters, it is an open Cavern, it has a halocline, this halocline has the effect of being diving over a cloud and then when you are inside you will see like smoke, the effect of the light coming in goes to be like in a movie.
- Dos Ojos: is one of the most famous and visited since it has a unique view, it consists of two dives: Barbie line and Bat Cave.
- Barbie line: Here you will see many light inputs and a very large vault to a maximum depth of 8 meters where you will see the most spectacular effects of light.
- Bat Cave: we will see great and beautiful formations and halfway through the dive, we will go out to the surface in the middle of the dive to a dark cave where we will see hundreds of bats flying from one place to another, it is a spectacle that you will not know how to explain, the maximum depth is 9 meters
- Cenote chach-mool: is located 15 minutes south of Playa del Carmen, is a very nice Cenote that has special effects formed by the sun’s rays that penetrate the crystal clear water and fresh water haloclines and salt water adding to the forest that It is seen from under the water.
- Cenote Kuculcan: this Cenote have a view and similar effects are seen in Chach-mool but more intensified and in a more open environments, you can also appreciate the roots of the submerged trees and the forest from inside the Cenote.
- Calavera Cenote: (temple of Doom): 10 minutes from Tulum, it is known as the largest cemetery of the Mayans where they where found more than 120 bodies since for them this place is entrance to the underworld (the Mitlan or Xibalba), your local guide will explain the whole story
- Cenote Angelita: with this dive we closed our great adventure, it is a very special Cenote and has even been called several times as the best diving in the world by various means including “NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC”but is sure that this is the best Place to diving in Mexico.
This wonderful place reaches up to 60 meters / 200 feet deep and in it we can find an underground river under another river.
You can see a halocline that looks like a cloud and then when you get inside, it looks like a choppy smoke and gives the feeling that you could cut that smoke with your finger as if you were erasing a drawing.
Reserve now with 15% Off
The Package includes:
- All inclusive acommodation
- Land transport, on ferry and boat
- Travel insurance and medical assistance
13 Dives in the following places:
- Two dives in Cancun (Marine Museum).
- Two dives in Playa del Carmen.
- Two dives in Cozumel.
- Two dives in the best Cenotes: Chac-mool, Kuculcan, The Pit
- 3 dives in 2 ojos cenotes
- 1 Angelita cenote
- 1 Cenote calavera
- Tour to the whole island of Cozumel in Jeep
- Tour of Tequila + tasting
- Mamitas beach club with a drink
- Akumal beach to swim with Tourtugas
- Beaches and Ruins of Tulum
- Full Tour to Xichen Itza
- Visit to one of the best Cenotes in Chichen-Itza, Cenote It Kil.
Tour does not include:
- Unspecified expenses
- Diving equipment (You can rent it in Mexico)
- Airline tickets
- First day breakfast
Recommended items to bring:
- Sandals (Hawaiian type)
- Long pants
- Light towel
- Personal hygiene items
- Small backpack
- If you take any medicine, please bring it
- Identification document